HybridZ

Turbo Datsun burnout VIDEO

big-phil

Switch the limiter to sparkcut and that instantly makes it look like it has 800hp. Nothing better than the limiter sounding like a machine gun and blowing out 2 foot flames. Seems to add alot to the burnout videos. I had to try it myself and stopped right away because car alarms were going off (plus there was no point in doing it).

Switch the limiter to sparkcut and that instantly makes it look like it has 800hp. Nothing better than the limiter sounding like a machine gun and blowing out 2 foot flames. Seems to add alot to the burnout videos. I had to try it myself and stopped right away because car alarms were going off (plus there was no point in doing it).

I have it on fuel cut now, I'll try that!!!!!

Another Good video from Big Phil haha. Did you get the car back together? I thought you were having some problems. I sent you a pm about a quick question.

Thanks, Elliot

I think he is running the short block from the auto 280zx he bought in the car for now. As he is building the forged short block.

Put me to shame. I am sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrKfJHMzp-M

Big Phil are you participating in the Z Party thing? Saturday, is the dyno calling you or the track day? My dad says I need seat time so I guess I'm doing Eagles Canyon. Maybe I'll see you there this weekend!

Edited by josh817

You are all making me jealous. MOTIVATION TO GET THE Z DONE! I promise to offer up a video of the best smokey burn out on here! I will just get some take offs from work and roast the hell out of them! :lol:

EDIT: On a side note, Phil is also kicking those huge 17x9.5? So I think compared to 14's or 15's he has us all beat. :D

Edited by ModernS30