HybridZ

What to bring back from Japan

VinhZXT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about looking for some body side S130 T-Top seals...or something else that's NLA in the states from Nissan, like that heater cock (water valve) or something like that.

You talking about the chrome plate that holds the T-top in on the inner edge towards the middle of the car?

If so I'd call those anything but rare... I sold a set a long time ago to... I think 80LT1. At any rate I could pick a pair or TWO every week if I wanted to. S130 cars are plentiful around here.

You talking about the chrome plate that holds the T-top in on the inner edge towards the middle of the car?

If so I'd call those anything but rare... I sold a set a long time ago to... I think 80LT1. At any rate I could pick a pair or TWO every week if I wanted to. S130 cars are plentiful around here.

NO, I'm talking about the rubber body side seal that goes from the base of the A-Pillar, up it, around the T-Top opening and back down the B-Pillar. Find those for a decent price...it's like pulling teeth. Surely they can't be as expensive in Japan.

I would suggest picking up as many new civic type R parts that you can get your hand on so you can sell them on ebay. I'm a moderator on a civic forum and those crazy people pay ridiculous amounts of money for jdm parts.

I would say the ep3-r would be the easiest to buy parts for since a lot of it is straight swap into the 2002-2005 civic si, but there are also parts off of the new type r sedan that you would be able to sell for a nice chunk of change also.

Just something to consider, I would definitely make as much money off of the jdm honda freaks as I could if I had the chance.

License plates is definitely a NO>

Turbo L6 header - There is one he can get for me but it's twin turbo and it's not cheap. Send me an email if you want it.

Fender mirrors are expensive as well $250. Euro tail lense are expensive too, $300 for used ones.

License plates is definitely a NO>

Turbo L6 header - There is one he can get for me but it's twin turbo and it's not cheap. Send me an email if you want it.

Fender mirrors are expensive as well $250. Euro tail lense are expensive too, $300 for used ones.

No single turbo headers? I'm not planning on using a twin turbo setup. Also isnt there a kit you can buy in japan to convert the head to a DOHC setup? Im probably wrong but i thought i would throw it out there...