Jump to content
HybridZ

madkaw

Donating Members
  • Posts

    2368
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    28

Everything posted by madkaw

  1. No experience with turbo builds , but from lots of reading here it seems that the very first things the guys do is the down pipe increase. You have invested a lot of money in forged pistons and other goodies , but you are choking all your investments with a tiny exhaust. Timing might also be a victim of your small exhaust. Don’t want to build heat by bottle necking flow. What was your timing at?What was your AFR’s?
  2. P90 had steel seats already. Only heads that had brass were very early heads
  3. Distributor is sold . Taking offers on remaining pieces.
  4. Just installed mine . Numbers are good - especially P2V clearance for a 535 lift cam
  5. I’ll try and have a pic by Sunday
  6. It’s the complete car harness so it’s in a milk crate filled to the top
  7. I’d do a package deal for the right price . Would be great to extras of everything !
  8. I would separate since I have two of you right here- lol Selling these for a friend that is needing tires for his Z . Trying to be fair on price . I would think 75$ on the spindle and that make sure the dizzy 175$ ?
  9. It’s a quick fix sometimes , but not sure it’s worth the shot. Though Hybridz got a bit sticky with its rules , it did tend to keep on topic . I use to post all the time because I was stuck in hotels and thought it was fun to share my projects and learn . Back then I toted a laptop with a real key board . We’ve lost a lot of talent that use to be here often also. Well things seem to come to full circle , so maybe folks that want real knowledge will come back to the forums .
  10. From a 1983 ZXT , manual trans - that had 112k miles and succumb to rust and a bad turbo Dizzy - 150$ obo - SOLD spindle shaft - SOLD AFM- 100$ ECU- 125$ fuel injectors with rail - 100$ complete harness including engine harness -150$ prices are best offer shipping extra
  11. I’m sorry that I even posted this thread- but like I said - my settings were screwed up and so I wasn’t seeing any new content . Glad it’s ALIVE !!
  12. You should post up your engine specs ! Not really sure from this thread what you did to achieve this. Stock cam? Did you use the L26 block?
  13. madkaw

    Ms3x install

    Z life is good again. Engine running like a champ. Fires right up cold and running smooth . Ready to up the CC’s
  14. The hoarder in me just wants to come out :-8
  15. My buddy owns a 77 and a 78 I think , don’t know if they are different
  16. I’ll ask my buddy in Avon
  17. I’d finish pulling the head before going shopping to make sure block is okay. Shamless plug but I have a MN47 head that would make a nice combo for that engine.
  18. madkaw

    Ms3x install

    So I found a true Nissan TPS at the JY and it is so much more accurate ! Don’t even know what model it came off of, but it works. Didn’t need to preload it or anything
  19. If you have to put money in either head, I’d pick the e88. Smaller chambers most likely and square port exhaust. Cons: e88 might have smaller valves or non steel seats .
  20. What’s wrong with the L24 /e88? Have you done a compression test with that engine ? It might be rebuilt for all you know. Is it stock? You pop that E88 on the N42 block and have some Hp!
  21. madkaw

    Ms3x install

    6” maybe. I think total length of the wire is 10” . I think they are sized for the corvette. They are actually shorter then the ones I took off which were for the truck LS motor. Not sure about all the differences in the sizes.
  22. madkaw

    Ms3x install

    The pic is of the new MSD wires
×
×
  • Create New...