HybridZ

You know you own a Datsun when.........

turboHLS30

When you need to work on your DD, but both of your sets of jackstands are in use!

When you have a squeegee the inside of your windshield because you don't have a heater!

When kids yell "nice car" even though you're missing parts and there's more rust than metal in the rocker panels!

Haha, I've decided not to sell it. I've worked on it for the past week and a half and she should be going pretty soon. Just need a fuel pump and buy the new gaskets for my carbs.

Wait a minute that was your F/S ad on craigslist?

I'm the guy from Chicago who emailed you about driving down there to pick that one up. LOL

Also more on topic: You know you own a Datsun when the people from junkyards around your house start recognizing you when you walk in.

Edited by dts30

You know you own a Datsun when you finally get the car running after finishing the last "up-grade" and right away decide to do another one that will take at least two months to complete.

ALSO...

You know you own a Datsun when woman that are older than your car start hitting on you, even though you're less than half their age...

Edited by SoC MATADOR