HybridZ

Who wants a HybridZ calendar?

JKDGabe

I've been seeing ads all over for different forum's calendars and thought it would be a good idea for us. We (my family) have a few thousand printed up each year so I could handle the printing/fulfillment aspect if we come up with a design. I'll have to submit the design before I can relay price.

Am I all alone on this?

I'd be interested in at least 1 possibly more depending on the price.

I would like to see cars from the members here with not only full car shots but engine bay and progress pictures also. Maybe a short BIO along with the picture(s) thrown in for good measure.

Wheelman

How to choose? Popular vote from HybridZ members who've been registered X amount of time.

I like the idea of one large glossy pic with several other smaller ones below it which can be other angles or progress documentation.

I've got to go to work, it's in y'alls hands now!

How to choose? Popular vote from HybridZ members who've been registered X amount of time.

I like the idea of one large glossy pic with several other smaller ones below it which can be other angles or progress documentation.

I've got to go to work' date=' it's in y'alls hands now![/quote']This sounds like a great idea :idea:, but who's gonna drive this? Unless I'm misunderstanding, JKDGabe is offering the printing/fulfillment, but some else needs to handle the design.

Any volunteers???;)

I'm pretty handy with photoshop and have done some graphical layouts before (fliers, ads...etc.). If there are no full time Graphic Artists willing to take on the task I can definately do so. Just have to watch color correction and be able to obtain high resolution pics.

I'd be interested in at least 1 possibly more depending on the price.

I would like to see cars from the members here with not only full car shots but engine bay and progress pictures also. Maybe a short BIO along with the picture(s) thrown in for good measure.

Wheelman

I like the ide. I would grab one.

My suggestion,

Since 2005 has already begun, lets plan for a 2006 calendar. We can run monthly competitions for "car of the month" and run it 2 months ahead (so we should be doing march now). Then in November, we compile a bunch of pictures (12 cars, with a full car picture and an engine bay insert and one other insert of the owners' favourite part of the car), and have them printed and bound into calendar form (photo on top fold and calendar on bottom fold)

How would that be?

My suggestion' date='

Since 2005 has already begun, lets plan for a 2006 calendar. We can run monthly competitions for "car of the month" and run it 2 months ahead (so we should be doing march now). Then in November, we compile a bunch of pictures (12 cars, with a full car picture and an engine bay insert and one other insert of the owners' favourite part of the car), and have them printed and bound into calendar form (photo on top fold and calendar on bottom fold)

How would that be?[/quote']Sounds good.

I like the idea of adding a short bio and information about the car as well (modifications, specifications, etc.).