HybridZ

Aerodynamics DONATIONS NEEDED!!!

Can you only do one car ? i will donate, however s130 data would be much better for me haha.. anyhow i just send a small donation .. nothing huge .. but i like the initiative and am curious for the data outcome for .. well knowledge basically!

And well always nice to have some capital drain from the old continent into the new worlds economy.. tony knows Xander and I are good at that as is :)

BTW the amount is in Euros so have fun with those

We've had a couple requests to do the 280ZX. It will be very difficult to move a few chassis in and out of the windtunnel, and what I've been told is mounting the chassis on the platform is going to be a challenge.

We have a number of issues to overcome here, but we're getting there...

Mike

C'mon, Frank, one of those Bonus Checks you get (even after the Dutch Taxation for Social Services) will pay for your S130 Testing Day. It's found money anyway, may as well spend it as such!

LOL

Well gang, Thanks to the donations of Frank, Cygnus and others who would like to remain anominous, We've reached the $1400 mark! :2thumbs:

Come on guys, we're close to raising the funds to "get" there... Your assistance is greately needed!!!

Mike

An S130 isn't gonna fly. We simply won't have any time to run tests on two platforms.

We're at over $1500 in donations from the site and BJ has another group (Triangle Zcar Club) who will also be donating a substantial sum (I'll let B announce that one) and we need just a bit more to make this happen...

We're thinking this is gonna happen in the January timeframe, so Stay tuned, thanks to those who donated, and those who haven't yet, please plan to do so soon!

Mike

An S130 isn't gonna fly. Mike

How do we know if we don't test it?

LOL

The club angle opens up some possibilities. I will be in town for our next club meeting, I'll pose the Q while there...

I'm in for all my broke-college-student ass can afford, but I am really glad you guys are doin this. This proves that we are one of, if not the, most technical and scientific street car organizations. I can think of no other group of people who would undertake this project for a street car. As always, this makes me proud to be a HybridZ member.

-will