HybridZ

240Z...Butchered?!!...

MOTORHEAD427

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/240z-FLAMES-KAMINARY-KIT-CUSTOM-BOX-CUSTOM-DASH-TAIL_W0QQitemZ250068553550QQihZ015QQcategoryZ6187QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is just my opinion....I know there must be people out there who find this car "tastefully customized", I`m not one of them. I think this poor car is butchered. If only they spent the money on the drive train. Such a shame.

The owner wants the car out of his property. He wants to get rid of it. So here`s your chance. At least the glass looks alright...

ERIC

There are some really ignorant Zcar ads on Ebay right now. The Silver 260 from Neportnews/Suffolk area that does "160mph" easy, and the Yellow 76 from North Carolina with the major rust in the rear hatch area that is described as "near concors" with little effort are just two... :roll:

Mike

Man, will someone just crush that thing so we don't have to have threads about it every time it goes on ebay??? This has to be at least the 4th time...

Really??? I didn`t know, yet I`m not surprised...

Same here, i've never seen the ebay ad till now. I agree with jmortensen, the car should be put out of it's misery.

Hey guys,

This car is located about 15 minutes from me, anybody want to donate to buying it so we can either put it out of it's misery or bring it back to life.

I do have to comment that I can't tell what I'm looking at in most of the pictures in that listing.

Wheelman

There are some really ignorant Zcar ads on Ebay right now.

I can't wait until this year's Barret-Jackson auction. Every spring the local Trading Post ads turn pre-'75 barn-stash-discovery into a unique, priceless, classic.