HybridZ

Sign in if you own an s130!

007max

oh come on guys, it's obviously photoshopped. He's just having some fun with us. Look at where the exhaust comes out, there's a huge black section that's all pixelated because it's a huge section of a single color trying to black it out.

And look at the shadow under the rear wheel, it doesn't match at all, and you can see a black line trying to cover the old tire.

It's photoshop.

Photoshop mod!!

Haha...that's awesome. :lmao:

"It's all for decoration...that's it and that's all, it's all for decoration..." :D

-'lil Sis

"dats only in da mornin,you sposed to be up cookin breakfast fo somebody so dats like an alarm clock... WHOOO WHOOOOO!!!!!"

- Bubb Bubb

the boso pipes go whooo whoooo!!!

I bought my 81 280ZXT at the beginning of last summer. Flew to New Jersey and drove it back to the midwest. One owner, turned 70K miles on the way home and still has the original floor mats. Now its a sunny summertime driver only.

newz1.jpg

newz5.jpg

newz3.jpg

...Beautiful car! It looks like it is in such great shape that I wouldn't do anything to it other than maintain it. It still amazes me that this car sold for over $17,000 when new. Good luck with it.

...Beautiful car! It looks like it is in such great shape that I wouldn't do anything to it other than maintain it. It still amazes me that this car sold for over $17,000 when new. Good luck with it.

Thanks for the compliment. Its going to stay just the way it is. I recently bought a 77 280Z that should satisfy my need to modify things.:)

Thanks a lot BleechZee, Those lights are just cheapy eBay $30 housings with an HID kit in them. They really perform horribly. By the way, I was about five minutes away from putting your avatar picture as mine until I came across one of your posts and noticed you already had it. Gotta love the classic Transformers.

It's kinda practical because it sure is hard to judge where that front bar is, but it spoils the front badly so I'll be pulling it off.

I wonder why Zs are so addictive. I've just bought this one, (no. 5) yet I still find myself cruising the 'for sale' columns!

There are still a few models I don't have, but unlike a 1:18 model collection it is getting harder to find room for the full scale ones!! My wife says I should sell one or two, but it's like doing away with one of your children. 'Sophie's Choice' - which one do you abandon?

Anyway, thanks for the support for the 'unloved' one.

yella, I'm not trying to be an ass, so don't take this the wrong way. But are you SURE it's a 79'? Reason I ask is that as far as I was aware nissan didn't make any turbo models until 81', worldwide, not just the USA.

Definitely a sweet car though man.

Guys I have one of the last 280ZXs around. At least as far as I can tell. Looking in the Black Dragon Auto Catalog they show that the 280ZX ends at 6/83 and the last 6 digits of the vin being 757691.

My 280ZXT on the little door plate has a production date of 7/83 and the last 6 digits of my vin are: 758761