HybridZ

Rota RB/RB-R, 4x114.3, 17", Z-Offset Wheels

rudypoochris

What would you prefer?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• 17x9.5" -19 On all four corners (as the group buy has been)
    • 17x9" -13 Front and 17x9.5" -19 Rear even if it costs an extra $200 ($950 shipped)
    • 17x9" -13 Front and 17x9.5" -19 Rear at the same price ($750 shipped)

Guest TRD 83 SupraDrifter
Careful on fitting these wheels on a ZX....they work but require care on a lowered car.

373005610.jpg

373005607.jpg

Yasin

Yasin,

Let me start by saying your 280 is amazing!

I looked for a few minutes but I couldn't find the wheel size you went with.

Also does anyone have a shot of the hyper black and graphite gray side by side?

Yea I decided on the 8.5+4 in the front for these reasons:

- 245 width tire fits nice on an 8.5" rim.

- The back space is 4.9", which is perfect with coil overs, and tucks the wheel in nicely so that a huge flare is not needed in front.

- It emphasizes the staggered look, which I like.

Yes, I will be flaring the fenders. Not sure which flares yet. I have molds for the BSR 280Z front enders, I might use those. The rear is up in the air. I'm not much into the ZG bolt on look, so they will be molded in somehow. I have a contact for the guy that made the molds originally for BSR, so I may try and get the rear fender molds. I also have the front and rear spoiler molds, so I might use those also.

This is what they look like:

P1010029.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010031.jpg

I'll run longer studs and use spacers to fill the fenders correctly if needed.

Pete

Does anyone knows if these wheels are still available?

Emailed Rota(kimcosmic@juno.com) a few days ago

but haven`t gotten any reply yet..........:(

And they look so great:flamedevi

Should be, be patient he should get back to you!

does anyone have the rota rb r 17 x 9 - 13 all around on a s30 without zg flares and if so if you could please post a pic

I don't have a pic off hand, but I promise you they stick out. About an inch to and inch and a half upfront IIRC.

I do not remember off hand. If you search back there are photos and probably the measurement was back there somewhere. If I had to guess I would say the 17x9.5 stuck out about 2"-2.5" in the rear.

ok, i guess i'll have to go with the 17X8.5....I was hoping the 17X9 -13 would fit the rear(stock fenders)..oh well only a half of an inch...

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone knows if these wheels are still available?

Emailed Rota(kimcosmic@juno.com) a few days ago

but haven`t gotten any reply yet..........:(

And they look so great:flamedevi

Kim finally got back to me and a set

of Rb`s in flat black are on the way to Norway:icon14:

They where 1100 $ including shipping if anyone

else from Norway are thinking of buying from him.

Thank`s to everyone who have put up pictures

and info on this wheels and ofcourse a big thank`s

to the ones that started this group buy so we could

have a nice set of wheels for our Datsun`s:mparty:

Anyone have a pics of a lowered 240/260/280z with the 9.5 in the rear RBR. I want to change the rear of my car to 9.5 but they are already so close to my flares with my current setup and with my calculations its going to come outward another .5"......

Also, is there anywhere I can even purchase just two rear 9.5" rims(9" if I have to) or am I going to have to buy a set or are these not even available anymore. I've been stressing over this crap for a couple days I just want to either get it or get over it. lol

Here is my current setup....

37.jpg

Anyone have a pics of a lowered 240/260/280z with the 9.5 in the rear RBR. I want to change the rear of my car to 9.5 but they are already so close to my flares with my current setup and with my calculations its going to come outward another .5"......

Also, is there anywhere I can even purchase just two rear 9.5" rims(9" if I have to) or am I going to have to buy a set or are these not even available anymore. I've been stressing over this crap for a couple days I just want to either get it or get over it. lol

Here is my current setup....

From what i have heard, if you stick with in the 245/40 tires size you should be fine with any rubbage and you can go up to 255 but you will here a little rubbing on the VG flairs. also depends on how low and soft your suspension is.

you can probably get the best view of fitment on Myron's car on his thread here.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=135728

your car looks dangerous(badass) by the way.

where in CA. are you?