HybridZ

Prayers needed

1 QUICK Z

Guys and Gals,

Alot of you we haven't met, but those of you who we have know how special my wife is (to me, at least). We are going through a rough time right now and need your prayers. She's had surgery for Melanoma (skin cancer) three times (on her back all three times). She had a chest x-ray (routine) last week and they thought the saw something on her left lung...turns out (after a chect CT) lungs are clear, but something on the liver. Just had an abdominal CT today and waiting for the answer. Please keep us in your prayers, and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Keep in mind that the C-word is now very beat-able in many cases. One of the most amazing advancements in human history that never fails to amaze me is the medical technology field. Having said that, I will do my best to send the best wishes. Fingers crossed for the good news.

• Administrators

Prayer's on the way.

If it matters at all, cancer has been prevalent in my wifes family. Three cases in the last 6 years. Sadly, my sister-in-law didn't make it, but the other two have beat it, with no expectations of reoccurrence. It can be beat.

She's in our prayers and cancer is very beatable these days.

My older sister dealt with breast cancer 7 years ago. She had surgery, chemo and radiation which really wiped her out for a while. She's checked out clean ever since so it appears she's beat it but we'll always be praying for her.

Same for your wife.

Wheelman

Well, I'm no very much of the believer type so, I can't really send prayers, but be sure that I'll be sending all the positive thoughts and energy I can, your way.

+ I know someone who is a true believer and I'll ask her to pray for you...

As everyone else said, chances are on your side, most people today come out triumphant.

Best wishes from me and my GF...

Alex & Emmanuelle.

Jon, there are prayers on the way from Canada. Stay positive, 25 years ago my Dad found out that he had MS....He's 82 today and quit playing hockey at 75 (he played goalie). Another buddy of mine had a quadruple heart by pass....he was out of bed in 2 days, home from the hospital in 2 weeks and back to work in 2 months. They both had a "this won't defeat me" attitude. There are lots of great stories out there.....your wife will be the next one.