HybridZ

Hybrid Z Driver Motorcycles

SSflyer

I ride a 05 GSXR600.. its my DD/track bike. <--- Reason VQ project is going to slow!! Track days are EXPENSIVE!!! This is a pic from my first track day so excuse the poor form lol:

gsxr600.jpg

Also Just picked up a 1994 CBR600F2 I'm turning into a streetfighter/stunt bike. I actually split it with my girlfriend she is going to learn to ride on it lol.

(Can someone tell me where to find the instructions on how to post pictures?)

Sure.

(img)http://img2.putfile.com/main/7/19701594423.jpg(/img)

Replace (img) with 19701594423.jpg

If you want to put a link in just type it out or paste it in: http://hybridz.org It will automatically turn it into a clickable URL and add the code in.

Always Remember to Click Preview Post before you Submit Reply to make sure you got it right.

I am a Suzuki guy

the first is my TLr lots of hidden mods

the second is a Bandit 1200 I got wrecked and went naked with it

anyone know what my 3rd pic is. pretty rare. check out the engine

Picture107.jpg

these are just a few of my 2 wheeled machines. I got 12 rite now

whoa, you got an re5! and it's a working rotary! neat ;)

I do the SoCal desert scene on my 2002 Honda CRF450R. It's been set-up for desert riding....IMS tank, Scott's damper, Flat radiator gaurds, SRC skid plate, hand gaurds, RG3 tuned suspension, PMB kickstand, and stuff like that!

Fulfills all my accelloration desires plus more! It is likely I will be adding another bike to the stable this weekend.....2006 Husqvarna TE510 (DOT approved and street legal in Calif.)

Tom

Forgot to mention I also have the Bonecrusher... 2002 Yamaha WR250R w/Jets & pipe... It'll spit you off the back in 3rd... Ask me how I know... :lmao:

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0082.jpg

Paid $2250 for each of them, bought one in December and the other in January this past year...

Mike

Seems Harley's are scarce in this thread...

Well then I guess I'll just add mine into the mix:

2006 Dyna Wide Glide

This pic is from last year, right after I got it home; it now has a windshield, saddlebags, Rinehart 2->1 exhaust, PCIII programmer, and an Arlen Ness Big Sucker intake

fxdwgi.jpg

The project that I can never finish....

coolbikeum5ll2.jpg

74' CB450 cafe racer.

Modified frame, ducati style seat, clubman bars, Yamaha R1 rearsets, and soon to have a new tank.

34mm mikunis, electronic ignition, straight headers.. Soon to have Todd Henning 74mm high compression pistons.. approx 14:1 compression @ 497cc

:D