HybridZ

L6 Turbo Header Group Buy

JSM

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in one possiably two, but I am going to vote for a flange so I can bolt my holeset He351VE.

Actually a T3/T4 flange would be awsome, I can alwayse make up my own adapter, and or since these will not be cast iron I could weld on my holeset flange.

not paying attention

• 1 month later...

Hmm...I will go talk to my buddies fabricator and see what he can do. He wont need one to go one of off, He will jsut custoom everything and he is really good. His base price for a honda B series is around 350 I believe. He hand does everything so Im not sure how he will lower a group purchase but I will ask.

Second, My buddies whole family are welders, I am going to try and find all the fitments I need to get a custom one done by them. If anything I can get them to do a mockup and then send that to ssauto or some other company. If anyone has a link for the manifold flange please let me know. The turbo flange and piping are not hard to find.

Well guys, along with converting my car to turbo this summer, I would like to take on the endeavor of making my own custom header. I have a friend with a tubing bender, and I drew the flange pattern up in autocad awhile ago. Just a matter of having it imported into cam and cut.

Essentially I'd like to get a few flanges cut and then have a shot at it, but it's all going to depend on my progress with the conversion. Slowly gathering parts throughout the year so I won't get slammed with costs like I did last summer.

I know it's a ways off, but there's a lot of good info here, so I'll give it the good ol' "college try" in a few months ;)

Maybe it will be something that people like and can be used as a template. Who knows?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright well i am reviving this thread.....I am going to try and pick up the ball where many have left off. This is from a local shop that i am sure would be more than happy to make these for us but heres some random pricing and i will have to firm things up but most of all we will have to all somewhat agree on atleast having all of the manifolds the same. If people interested would please put there name on the list and PLEASE email or pm me their phone number (makes sure people are actually serious).

From my buddy...." Tax season is here guys and for most of us that means you'll be getting money that you'll be able to play with. we will be making an order for more flanges and pipes, so if interested in upgrading your setup we'll be having a sale on manifolds and manifold, downpipe, dumptube combos from now until April, 2010....

Group buys of 6 or more together no matter what manifold you're wanting will make for even better savings

Prices as follows...

*combo* ='s 3" downpipe and dumptube

B&D series

Mini-ram $450 *combo* $825

Ramhorn manifold (non a/c).... $550 *combo* $925

Ramhorn manifold (a/c comp.)...$750 *combo $1150

T3 or t4 flanged Topmount $875 *combo* $1350 ( devided manifold add $25)

K-series

Sidewinder manifold $925 *Combo* $1325

Polished manifolds Add $175

Due to mainly working with hondas call me about pricing for other makes and models."

Now that you see pricing let me explain how good their quality is with a few pics of finished pieces. Also i am suggesting that we just do the headers now for a few reasons. 1. the pricing on dumps/dp's is high to me and everyone uses a different setup,and dont want to have to deal with that headache as well so again..

THIS IS FOR A HEADER ONLY!

Lets get a list going so that i can get this done, i will provide them with a "stock" header so that they can cut off the flange and have blanks machined OR if anyone has a blank i would appreciate it and would buy it from you. Thanks -Jeff

Heres their polished top mount (ofcourse our will be more of a ram/sidemount)

fattyfabtopmount.jpg

ramhorn

IMG_0030-1.jpg

As you can all see this is quality and not some crap ssac stuff, its all tigged, made out of great quality metal (will get specs asap) and will last forever and cracking has never been an issue with any of their work. Pricing i expect to see around the 400-650 range but it will be quality (I really expect it to be at the lower end once we get a good number of people but our mani's are rather large) Just get a list going and let me know again please email me as my pms get full quickly.

datsundriver88@hotmail.com thanks again -Jeff