HybridZ

Damn you Nissan!

auxilary

What I want to know is where it lost it's weight from. Unless it's from the chassis itself does it really matter? Will people be able to get them even lower in weight or has all the availble mass been removed? (other than luxury options of course)

I'm not sure I like the headlights, looking like arrow heads and all. Might grow on me though. I didn't like the Z33 when it first came out, now I think I might buy one down the road. So who knows right?

I do like the hood and the sides though.

What I want to know is where it lost it's weight from. Unless it's from the chassis itself does it really matter? Will people be able to get them even lower in weight or has all the availble mass been removed? (other than luxury options of course)

It is 4 inches shorter than the 350Z

Not bad if you ask me. I really like the 350Z though. That headlight looks photoshoped to me. I can't see Nissan doing that...all of their headlights follow the hood/fender line up the car.

I want to see some more pics! What year is the 370Z supposed to release?

Guy

I really, really like my 2006 350Z. With just a little work on the suspension I've been able to make this car handles amazingly well - from low speed autocross corners to high speed (130+) track corners. So much so that a friend, who's pro race driver and after driving my car at Cal Speedway, has run out and bought a used 2006 350Z and is having me make the same changes to his car. He needed an instructor car for his driver coaching program.

The 350Z is a very good car.