HybridZ

pure internet pwnage

Forrest

Whew, I am crying laughing at this.

This is from a local forum. A little backstory: this guy is a local legend, but not in a good way. It's hard to even remember all the priceless entertainment he has provided. This guy fits the "ricer cliche" so much that several times I've suspected it was all a big joke. But people who've met him in person assure me that he is indeed "the real McCoy".

He has an Integra with a " JDM engine swap" but doesn't even have his facts straight enough to lie well about it. The car runs 15's (been caught on video at the track getting skunked.) He's always talking about what a great "tuner" he is, he goes out and street races all the time, and loses most of them, then re-writes history, and always claims the car was "out of tune" at the time. He's advertised his services "tuning" other people's honda's on H-T and has been busted on what a joke that is. He's been caught faking dyno sheets, has confessed to it, and still comes back to post more lies later!

I'd have to say, until this post, the best was when many of the members of the forum pitched in to pay for dyno time to see what his car ran. He must be deluded, as he actually went through with it, but of course he claimed the "dyno was wrong" when it showed him making 151whp, less than some stock GSR's. Just for reference, several new stock cars dyno'd the same day and made within 1-2hp of their magazine published whp numbers.

Still, even with such a colorful past, this post takes the cake. The payoff is on the 3rd page if you're impatient.

http://www.sportsnimports.com/board/showthread.php?t=2468

My sides are still literally hurting from laughing so hard.

Man, I took my sister with me to buy parts the other day and when I whipped out the plastic, they just started running it. I asked "how much?" and they said, well, "not much". I said really, "How much?", he says, "Well, do you really want me to tell you with her standing there?" LOL, I said this is my sister, he says, "Most guys don't want us to say anything in front of their significant others"

This guy was talking some serious doo doo, got busted. Likely she'll dump him anyway, he's a looser.

Oh, yeah, I beat that black z at SEZ, no not that one, the other one. No, not that one either, the one with the spoiler on the back. No, not that one either, you probably missed it, I had like two bus lengths on him. Next time, you'll see!!!

You know Cody I bet it would be funny if that guy you were joking about shot himself 9 years ago wouldn't it. While the entire 36 page thread had its' elements of humor, I found it rather sad. I really feel sorry for that guy in the fact that I have seen people do and say just about anything to feel like they are apart of something whether it is the ricer crowd, a forum, or the focus of jokes among "friends." Maybe I have had too many psych courses. Whatever the case may be, looking at all those comments, through the lens of the subject in question, seemed quite depressing.