HybridZ

I am going to be a father!

cyrus

My wife and I are having a baby. She is 3 months pregnant AND I get to keep the 240Z!

We have been married a couple of years. We are excited and have seen our ultrasound. That little baby was bouncing around in there (amazing)...probably pretending to be drag racing...

Yes the joys of fatherhood! My only daughter just turned 9! WOW has it been that long? anyway, its cool because I have a best friend that helps me out with stuff, we watch cartoons together, and I get her to help me with the Z. Congrats!!! good times, good times!

20212565648.jpg

Just be ready to tim him/her NO when they ask to borrow the Z. You have about 16 years to come up with about 60 different replies when she/he continues to plead and beg:mrgreen:

Congratulations!

Start practicing like the navy seals do. Sleep sitting in a chair and have someone wake you up every 15 minutes and tell you, go back to sleep now.

So THAT's what I needed to do...

I have four - 8 years, 6 years and 2 x 1 year. I get maybe an hour a week to work on the Z :(

Congrat's!

My kids are both pretty into my Z now. I can't hardly take my car anywhere without my youngest daughter wanting to go along (as long as I don't drive too fast), and I think I accidently addicted my older daughter to speed. The first time I took her out she would screem every time I hit the gas, now she wants me to jump on it and just smiles when I put it a little sideways here and there.