HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

That looks wicked bro!! Once my car lift arrives, I will be swapping out my whole front and rear suspension, including sectioned struts with Illumina 5 ways. I hope to get the stance to look as great as Yours does.

I will be finally cutting the fender arch's, to utilize the ZG flares to their max. Looks like your rear ZG's are a tad higher than most put them. Did you measure off any certain area on the rears, so they both came out exactly the same height?

Once again.... Awesome job!!! :2thumbs:

Edited by J. Soileau RB26zcar

i'll post some updated photos

You know. I have a buddy who tells me all the time to eliminate all the chrome on my Z and I keep telling him that the Z looks good with chrome, and that the chrome gives it that classic look. By god damn you have made eliminating all the chrome a viable option. Car is looking damn good man. Damn good.

Now all you have to do is black out the tail light borders. Oh and I've been looking for pics of a tilted up dual exhaust for a while. But your the first one that Ive seen that has sex wheels and a sex stance to match.

I really hope I never see you on the road, because I will be one envious mofo

Edited by Drax240z

thanks for the compliments guys

@rimal: yeah man, i couldn't wait anymore haha... i was surprised myself how fast everything was coming along! get yours running man!!! its your turn to show off you car!

@icapture: that was a debate i always had for the car. all my buddies didnt want me to do it, but i changed their mind when they saw it done haha..

Here are a couple pics of my 71. Also thought this might be a good place to see if anyone had some 15x9 or 15x10 wheels they might like to get rid of. I need some for my 275-35-r15 Hoosier autox tires.

2010-05-28_140919.jpg2010-05-28_140947.jpg

Edited by codered

I am running 245-45-17 fronts with 275-40-17 rears. I was trying to keep the tires the same overall height. Thanks for the compliment!

CODERED love the look and stance of your Z! I noticed you are runing Falken Azenis tires. Did you go with 275/40 rear and 255/40 fronts?

shika did you head on base (camp pendelton) this morning driving the z? because i could have sworn i saw that car heading in from the oceanside gate

naw man, i was in delano CA this past weekend, i was driving my rx7. Wasnt me man.

Couldn't resist the new Volk TE37V. I'll post more when I get it on the ground.15x10 4" back spacing with 235/50-15 r888's front and rear. I had it there the other day but I'm working on changing to 3.90 gears this week before next sundays race.

post-5199-12769999740756_thumb.jpg

post-5199-12770000762223_thumb.jpg

post-5199-12770000974439_thumb.jpg

Heres mine. I know the car is ugly right now but like everyone its a work in progress and going for paint next week!

15x8 xxr 522's running (i believe but for some reason I am drawing a blank on tire size right now) 225/45/15 tires.

IMG_0057.jpg

Thats the only decent picture I have thought unfortunately. I plan on lowering the car another 1".

Edited by galloguy05

Couldn't resist the new Volk TE37V. I'll post more when I get it on the ground.15x10 4" back spacing with 235/50-15 r888's front and rear. I had it there the other day but I'm working on changing to 3.90 gears this week before next sundays race.

Yes, I was test fitting the 235 on the front with the other rear tire

Pretty sweet.