HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

If it still has factory frame rails they might be an 1-2" off the ground a static height. From one of the pictures it looks like he raised the radiator support up front. Cool car! Now just make make a Z that is this low driveable :)

haha can you say bodydrop!!! although it would take a RICOCKULIOUS amount of fabwork on a s30! could be done though

edit: you could also do an airride setup using art air struts but then again it wouldnt be drivable that low

Here's a picture comparison of my lower radiator support compared to his.

Mine:

DSC01451.jpg

What Wheel size and offsets and what tire sizes are you running. I am thinking about the 280YZ flares and am having a real time of figuring out what i would need to fill out those flares. I have the RB-R 17x9.5 rear and17x9 front wheels, not mounted yet.

What Wheel size and offsets and what tire sizes are you running. I am thinking about the 280YZ flares and am having a real time of figuring out what i would need to fill out those flares. I have the RB-R 17x9.5 rear and17x9 front wheels, not mounted yet.

I have 17x9.5 RBR's front and rear with 245/40-17's. As is, I need a 2" spacer front and rear to fill out my 280YZ flares.

My black '72 came with the aluminum slots and they were fine for a while but I eventually went with the Konig rewinds..15x7, 0 offset and then lowered the car using the eibach spring kit from MSA. It sits much better and isn't too extreme for what I wanted at the time.

The grey '72 sports some period ATS cromodora's 14x6 for now but I'm thinking this car will get ZG flares, lowering springs and some 16's...not sure if I will go with the Konigs or perhaps the XXR 513's.

17532_thumb.attach

front pass exterior_thumb.jpg

profile2_thumb.JPG

Empire,

I bought the grey one in September and then had thoughts about selling it foran even better car but it looks like I am going to keep her now. It will be stored after the long week end and then I can start planning on the upgrades I want to do.

My black one was so nice but I think with some time and $$, I can make this one an even better car. More power, new steel fenders, ZG flares perhaps and some 16x8's to fill out the wheel wells.

Where are you in Toronto? I'm in North York.

Chris

Hi Dave,

It's actually in Innisfil, just south of Barrie as my parents cottage is down by Lake Simcoe. It's funny that you would know Haliburton but then again, when I lived in Vancouver it seemed like everyone knew where Barrie was.

I'm in Richmond Hill, the gf lives in willowdale. My car is slowly being built out in Sauga where I'm renting shop space.

I've got a set of the same black sportmax rims waiting to go on the car. I'll be running Eibach prokit springs and Tokiko blues with Suspention Tech sway bars and Energy bushings throughout.

Hi Dave,

It's actually in Innisfil, just south of Barrie as my parents cottage is down by Lake Simcoe. It's funny that you would know Haliburton but then again, when I lived in Vancouver it seemed like everyone knew where Barrie was.

I spent a considerable amount of time being on the team that designed and installed all the natural gas pipelines in Innisfil back in 1996 for Consumers Gas now Enbridge. I worked there for 12 months straight and lived in Richmond Hill. I enjoyed Innisfil alot. At the time I was madly in love with a beautiful woman from Barrie.

Yasin

P.S: Small world!