HybridZ

The job thread. What do you do for a living?

Sideways

Hope we dont already have one of these floating around. Thought itd be fun to see what everyone else does to fund their passion for the money pits we call Zs. Description, pictures, whatever- lets see/hear :mrgreen:

*Apprentice technician at DCP, aka the viper shop. We specialize in the maintenance, modification, and track prep of vipers. We have our own inhouse dyno- (and have 2 more on the way, which can be used to dyno awd cars now as well) and nitrous fill station.

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

Picture044.jpg

We dont do JUST vipers of course, and will take pretty much anything.

IMG_1826.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Like this rb26 powered 240z (Not mine, as much as i wish i could say so)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am a full time student. I also intern at Maximum Motorsports: The Leader in Mustang Performance Supensions, and work weekends at Banana Republic, and have my own Powder Coating side jobs with Alec, and work on both of our Z's. Oh, and I still have a girlfriend..

I don't think any of the employees who used to be there when I raced with them are still there. Used to be Doug, Ehren, Jen, Jason, Jack, and Chuck of course when I was around about 6 years ago. Good guys, good parts. They could actually make Mustangs go pretty damn fast, even at an autox. I bet that is a fun internship.

I don't think any of the employees who used to be there when I raced with them are still there. Used to be Doug, Ehren, Jen, Jason, Jack, and Chuck of course when I was around about 6 years ago. Good guys, good parts. They could actually make Mustangs go pretty damn fast, even at an autox. I bet that is a fun internship.

Ya, Chuck is of course there. If you're talking about Jason in sales, yes he's still there. Luka is the engineer there, he's my boss. Jason and Luka are both on my softball team. And, ya the other people I don't know.

I'm a waiter at a restaurant called Mi Piacci. I also scalp lots of concert tickets for a good chunk of change on the side, and am currently starting my own electric bicycle business with my brother, which will become my full time job in about a month or two. We are still doing testing and R&D. So far we have over 3500 miles on our first prototype and we are currently building our second with several revisions. In our bike design we created our own case for our battery that features a handle, a power port, a charger port, and a 12v cigg lighter(meant to power head/tail lights), all covered in black felt. We will be selling these separately as well because there is a good amount of DIY'ers that build their own electric bikes.

Website will be coming soon..

Ya, Chuck is of course there. If you're talking about Jason in sales, yes he's still there. Luka is the engineer there, he's my boss. Jason and Luka are both on my softball team. And, ya the other people I don't know.

Different Jason. Jason Gardner criminally abused his 240Z. He literally tore the A pillar off of his Z car at an autox in Santa Maria and on another occasion tore his mustache bar in half. He is working for a company that does fuel injection for the last 5 years or so, can't remember the name and I've lost his email now.

I point my finger and tell people whatever they did isn't according to our specifications, and that they need to do it over till I'm satisfied.

Then, and only then will I wave the magic 'warranty wand' and allow their newly purchased piece of rotating machinery be covered under our warranty.

When not in the field, I answer technical inquiries on the product line.

(Big Suprise to some of you, huh?)