HybridZ

Always wear leathers!

BirdmanZ

This was shorts and a T shirt in a turn at 80mph. Front tire hit a wet spot in the road and went right out from under me. The day of I was fine, it's the next 4 days that sucked! Best part is, I have no health insurance so i had to take care of it myself. You think peroxide is bad on cuts and scrapes, try pouring it directly on this.:eek:

Yea I didn't shower for five days after it happened. And for the record I usually wear full gear but I was on a short trip to a buddy's house and didn't think anything would happen. I guess that's why they say the bad stuff always happens close to home.

Oh man, The memories, just looking at that...

I still have places in my body hair won't grow back on from rash I got many years ago. The day after mine I had to drive in a regional autoX championship. Took two people to load me into the cars and I was "medicated" to say the least... On the plus side, I did get Fastest time in my class...:lmao:

Mike

peroxide while its good at cleaning the wound it is actually not that good for the heeling process it actually helps make keloids(abnormal scar tissue) and can make you have some pretty bad scars.. i have tons of them i have more scars than anybody i know from years of racing motocross. and just being a onry kid growing up

HEY!!! listen to me. You MUST go to the doctor and get the WHITE cream to put on that!!!! It will scar BIG TIME. Put the cream on, wrap it and only take it off to take a shower. Then re-rap with more. I speak from experience. I had one little spot that didn't get covered and now its a puffy scar.

DAMN Phil! I'm guessing you slid on your ass for quite a bit. I used lots of Neosporin on my arm and it seems ok. I didn't have to dig much out of mine but I only slid for a second or so, then I went cartwheeling through the air landing in some woods. The road rash on my right side sucked, but the poison ivy I got from landing in the woods on my left wasn't all that great either.