HybridZ

Is this the fastest z? 1000 hp

BurnoutZ

Nope, it's not the fastest z. I think Jap Tin has the franchise on that for all motor at least here on hybridz anyway. Also on hybridz Ripnz for RB turbo, Zgad for 2jz turbo, probably Timz for L28 turbo, Turbomeister for turbo V8. There are alot more too that I haven't mentioned as far as engine types go. All of the z's are really impressive in their own right and the owners are truly great people. You don't have a comprehension of how fast "fast" is until you've gone 9 seconds or faster, once you do then the reality of what it takes $$$ wise and knowledge wise, are yet other aspects IMHO.

Maybe, at least speed wise in the 1/4. There are however, a couple of quicker cars. Ron Jones had a BBC 280Z that ran a 8.56 @ 160.08 MPH and (as dr hunt said) Jap Tin had a SBC that ran a tick slower speed at 156.4 MPH but went through the 1/4 mile at 8.46 seconds.

Ron used to post here but hasn't been heard from in a while.

Nope, it's not the fastest z. I think Jap Tin has the franchise on that for all motor at least here on hybridz anyway. Also on hybridz Ripnz for RB turbo, Zgad for 2jz turbo, probably Timz for L28 turbo, Turbomeister for turbo V8. There are alot more too that I haven't mentioned as far as engine types go. All of the z's are really impressive in their own right and the owners are truly great people. You don't have a comprehension of how fast "fast" is until you've gone 9 seconds or faster, once you do then the reality of what it takes $$$ wise and knowledge wise, are yet other aspects IMHO.

that video IS RIPNZ haha

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and afaik he IS the fastest street 240 in the world at 8.71

To the wheels? I don't see a gt35r making that unless he went bigger.

:iagree:

I would have to differ on TimZ having the highest HP L series. There are a couple guys with HP levels as high, or higher. JeffP comes to mind with 658 HP.

TimZ was at 607rwhp. That equates to roughly 700bhp. I assume the 658 Jeff made is rwhp. That's simply amazing. Was there a HybridZ post from Jeff? I'd enjoy reading the details.

I would have to differ on TimZ having the highest HP L series. There are a couple guys with HP levels as high, or higher. JeffP comes to mind with 658 HP.

I read the Zcar.com post and Jeff's personal website. The 658 was calculated to be crank HP.

Read here: http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/280zxt/page19.html

What's incredible about Jeff's accomplishment is he did it with a stock intake and a .63 GT35R. Wow! That's got to be a record for GT35R output on any car. Simply amazing. When Jeff goes to the .82 turbine he'll be knocking on TimZ's door at 700bhp...:D