Jump to content
HybridZ

ZT-R

Members
  • Posts

    1739
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by ZT-R

  1. Any issue with the chassis bending? did you reinforce it before you cut it?
  2. My diesels dont know this loud, im sure something is toast. Engine is out and will start stripping tomorrow.
  3. Has anyone done a removable front core support? I need to simplify the this area and it would help with engine removal too. No room for all my piping and crap.
  4. We will see shortly, ready to come out tomorrow, start stripping it down. Waiting to hear from Robbie, but not much he can do in NZ. Its mechanical, shit fails, its life.
  5. Bad day today, huge bottom end noise. I changed oil from rotella 15w40 to royal purple 15w40 yesterday. Today I have a destroyed block I believe. Stay away from that shit. More later, time to get really really drunk. Edit, plugs are intact, hopefully the head and above is undamaged. Edit 2, very fine metal dust in oil filter. Engine rebuild time yet again. Might just sell it and get a GTR. Edit 3, Engine ready to come out tomorrow, just gotta pull the downpipe and driveshaft. At least i have a firewall disconect for the wiring, thats nice... Crying inside so much it is coming out as sweat. Oh wait its hot as hell here.
  6. May sell mine, but it would be a bit more than that though.
  7. Fuse depends on what pump, probably a 15-25
  8. Love the fuel tank, why is it limited to 600? only a 8an feed?
  9. Yea, maybe cause its slightly more forward, but not quite as clean.
  10. I have some parts if you need something ask. I may have it.
  11. How do you think this would on the white car would perform?
  12. Lets see if Titian Motorsports will chime in about doing the high boost and meth tune.
  13. You could try swaping the relay out for a new one. I would just make sure the wire is fused so it it grounds out it pops a fuse first. I would prefer the wire be inside for as long as it could be but, no huge issue.
  14. Yea kinda sounds like the fuel pump might be on the way out. What kind is it? How old? Wired with a relay or what?
  15. You guys running the copper mix or the copper mix competition version?
  16. Sorry Ft-Lbs of TQ... My car weighs 2970lbs. Heavy heavy. is this what your talking about? says 630. I do want to stay with a sprung center. http://www.frsport.com/6-Puck-XT-Clutch-Kit-90-98-RB20-RB25-R32-R33_p_15409.html
  17. Hp doenst matter its TQ. 600tq should be a cakewalk for this engine.
  18. Well the carbonetic twin disk would even hold the rb26 when it was in the car so I'm looking for a good triple plate. What are you guys running? Needs to be streetable. Don't think I care for the carbon clutches since they require to much time to heat up on the street.
  19. Do you have any close up pics of the hood duct?
  20. In that picture its just the way the pipe is bent and all. Now i had a resonator made in 4" oval and it is right under the drive shaft. It sounded sooooo good without the resonator but it was just to loud for the streets here. Every 4th car is a cop...
  21. I still think a 1 piece hood would look nice.
  22. 4" oval pipe and 4" vibrant with 45 tip. 2,600 rpm antilag http://www.flickr.com/photos/54638216@N07/7046498645/in/set-72157625579848540 Exhaust Note without a throttle return assist spring. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54638216@N07/8284304459/in/set-72157625579848540
  23. It might know that its in a Z and will not work because that would be to awesome. post up your cal file, lets take a peak.
×
×
  • Create New...