HybridZ

Wheel Show! Post your pics of you wheels

inzane, your car looks amazing and its nice to see it back on the ground.

what ever happened to the epsilons you had when I first saw your car?

those were gorgeous

my current set up.

15x9 centerlines, pokes out way more than i'd like but it should be fine after i work on my suspension and install the flares.

one thing at a time....

post-12159-075386700 1308264927_thumb.jpg

post-12159-012394000 1308264955_thumb.jpg

Your car is very clean Digin the centerlines.

Un fair lady z are these zero offset wheels, if not would you know? Thanks

Lorenzo, im not 100% sure on the exact offset but im pretty sure these have a negative offset.

Ive seen centerlines in the same width with a zero offset and they have a smaller step lip.

Lorenzo, im not 100% sure on the exact offset but im pretty sure these have a negative offset.

Ive seen centerlines in the same width with a zero offset and they have a smaller step lip.

Okay, thanks for the reply, I am thinking they are at least -25 offset but this is just a guess. If you ever have one of the wheels off the car it is easy to check with the many wheel calculators online.

Okay, thanks for the reply, I am thinking they are at least -25 offset but this is just a guess. If you ever have one of the wheels off the car it is easy to check with the many wheel calculators online.

they sell those wheels in a 15x8.5 -32 Kinda looks like what he is running to me .

inzane, your car looks amazing and its nice to see it back on the ground.

what ever happened to the epsilons you had when I first saw your car?

those were gorgeous

What's up bud. Did you end up using those springs? Your car looks legit!

I had the epsilons on the car for a moment, but like the wats much better. More of a classic look. The epsilons are just gathering dust for now.

Hit me up some time and we'll cruise.

IMG_2448.JPG

Edited by inZane 240

Hey un-fairlady z,

I too am digging those centerlines, normally I don't, but your car makes them look great. What size tire are you running? I am debating a set of 16x9 wats in the rear with no flares, I personally like a little poke. Do you have any adjustable camber in the back of the car?

Thanks for the compliments everyone. This is my first time ever posting my car.

Lorenzo - due for some new tires soon so ill be sure to take some measurements!

Inzane - using the rears for now 'til I get a little extra cash for coilovers and all that other good stuff, the fronts had coil bind so i put the stockers back on. I was thinking about cruising out to the monthly old school meet out in Sunnyvale. I went to check it out with a bud a few months ago, lots of j-tin and a pretty cool vibe. Its every last thursday of the month so if your free let me know!

Delorean - running 215/50/15 BFG g-force sport. No camber adjustment, just tokico springs on blown shocks lol.

I just picked this car up about 2 weeks ago and need to get a hood for it. I am going to two/tone the car with a bright silver and install a 6.0L LS2 motor with a 4l80E trans and turbo. The goal is a super quiet 700+hp with a zo6 cam for that sleeper effect. I picked up these '09-'11 mustang take offs last weekend and these Toyo 255/40r17 pzero's I got free today from a budy who owns a shop. I am going to lower the car about 1.5" once I get the fuel cell and frame mount pump installed. Let me know what you guys think of my new wheels. I have to add 5/16" spacers to front because I am rubbing the strut a little bit.

DSC_3617.jpg

DSC_3623.jpg

DSC_3622.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Read about half of the thread. Question for those are running the larger width 15" diameter wheels (say larger than 8"). What kind/size tires are you running? It seems that you are pretty much maxed out at 225s if you want to have any type of performance tire selection. If you have a high output drive-train, say about 400hp, this doesn't seem like a lot of rubber on the road. Are most of the higher horsepower folks having to go up to 16" or even 17" wheels to get substantial rubber to meet the road, 255s or wider on the rear? I guess also at that point the options for a JDM retro styled wheel are pretty much non-existent as well?

• 2 weeks later...