HybridZ

How did you first find out about hybridz.org?

dr_hunt

My boy bought his 260z and I was looking for v8 swap info. I had remembered the scarab, but a quick google search and I found hybridz.org.

I lurked around as a guest for about 4 months before joining. Then I read posts and threads for awhile longer before I ever posted anything.

I was amazed at all the info here. I've never really went anywhere else.

What's your all's story?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a search way back when I first came to the Internet and found "The V8 Swapper's Forum" which was Owen's baby back then. I never posted, but just read for about a year straight. I eventually joined up and the admin liked me enough to recruit me for admin help. Funny, but I have spent more time on the forum than I have on the car....pitiful. I have to reverse that trend.

Davy

Guest TeamNissan

I was on zcar a long time while I had my z32's then quoc (240z_master) turned me on to 240s while he was doing his rb25 swap. Once you own a 240z you really cant live without this site, so here I am.

I had bought a Z and just started searching for general info and i came across the sight.

In fact before i had decided on the rb swap i had pestered scottie about his GNZ and what parts i needed a couple times. :mrgreen:

I was on the IZCC list and kept asking suspension questions that nobody could answer. I think it was Pete Paraska who suggested I check it out here. I knew the site was here but I figured V8's made Z's handle like crap and was never that interested in the site. Yep, I was that moron. :lmao:

I came from Zdriver.com at that time I decided I was going to swap out my 82 turbo motor to my 240z but people there didn't really help me out much. So someone there told me to go to hybridz.org I think it was Aux not sure. So I ended up here and successfully did my swap =)

I saw a 240z in the cameraads when I was looking for a car. Went searching for info on a 240z and someone had mentioned a V8 swap into one, I then saw the Darius240z video went bezerk trying to find more info and finally found hybridz.org through searching for more Darius240z. I've never been into any other Z-car or car website other than HybridZ.org , the people here rock, the admins keep a tight shift, and well you guys know your sh*t and are willing to share it!!

Love you hybridz.org

Tyson

I have been into Z cars since I owned my first 240, High School, 1989. Then owned a few since then. Then back in 2004, while getting back in the Z game, I found Pete Paraska's site. I checked out his links and that lead me here to HybridZ.

And then they told two friends and they told two friends!!!

I found it right after I bought my first s-30, I was searching for Z car clubs in my area, I found a 100 point resto group, who was appalled that I wanted to modify the car, and I was refered to as a hybrider! I of course had no Idea what they were talking about. I continued on with that car, My plan was just to get it running and drivable for cheap, then mod it as time and $$ allowed. My other car was a blown rx-7 street port, I got the goofy idea to V-8 it. Some buddies of mine in RX-7 club pointed me to Torquecentral.com, I got to talking to some guys on it, During the swap sombody asked what other projects we had and I posted about my 240Z and I got a PM to check this place out. Funny thing is I finished and raced and sold the RX-7 and my Z is still waiting to move under her own power!! Keith

I've been aouund since it was the V8 swappers forum. Used to google V8 swappers and would have alot of stuff about wife swappng. Spouse was not happy! Glad the named changed.

Best forum on the net, great guys and a ton of valuable info.